Way back in the roaring
1920's, Concord Ice & Fuel was THE general store of choice.
Contractors came for building materials. Horse owners came for tack
& feed. Everyone else came for everyday necessities ranging from
sewing thread to coal and from hay to cement.
The original Market Street building with the Concord Ice & Fuel name.
years later, Tony Akins purchased Concord Ice & Fuel and changed
the name to Concord Feed & Fuel. With Tony at the helm, the business
grew in leaps and bounds.
The staff at Concord Feed & Fuel during the early 1980's with young Tony front and center.
Since 1922, Concord Feed has continued to
provide the best quality pet foods and ranch animal food and supplies
to the San Francisco East bay area. We keep that old time feel alive
with a friendly and knowledgeable staff in each of our 3 Bay Area stores
in Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Dublin.